Director, Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon seeks a world-class sales leader skilled at building diverse, high-performing teams, focusing on culture and customer success, who will contribute to the development and success of our growing Enterprise Sales Team. In this role, you will be working closely with the Vice President & Head of North America Enterprise Sales and collaborating closely with the Pre-Sales, Product, Marketing and Leadership teams to ensure alignment across the company and to propel us to the successful execution of our goals. If you are an individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team and collaborating cross-functionally with every area of the organization, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
In This Role, You Will
- Work with the VP & Head of NA Sales to build and refine an effective, highly motivated and productive sales organization that attracts inspires, and retains top talent focusing on Pryon culture and values
- Lead the sales team day to day, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards revenue targets. You will be a practitioner, not just an orchestrator, and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and leading from the front
- Monitor and drive activity and KPIs for the team and inspect, measure, and report on those metrics to the VP & Head of NA Enterprise Sales and leadership
- Coach. mentor and develop the members of the Sales team to ensure successful achievement of quotas and targets
- Work closely with our Alliances & Channels team to develop and strengthen our indirect Go-To-Market strategy and execution
- Build trust and collaborate with other Pryon leaders and peers to enhance mutual understanding and success for our teams and customers
- Work with Pryon functional teams, including Marketing, Support, Services, and Engineering, to drive sales, support, and product development strategy
- Experiment, learn, and collaborate on the industry, sales, retention, and account strategies and experiences that will shape our business and build your legacy in the market
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- 7+ years of management experience within the technology industry in B2B direct sales, hands-on experience as an individual contributor in sales in addition to management would be helpful
- Strong analytical thinker with demonstrated command of metrics-driven sales models
- ML/AI understanding and fluency and NLP/LLM fundamentals as well as enterprise technology platform familiarity.
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training diverse top talent with an inclusive culture
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key agency stakeholders
- Vertical Strategy experience and savviness in developing innovative enterprise technology use cases
- Proven record of driving and closing large, complex sales
- A compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Strong career trajectory with a history of top new business performance in successive roles
- Ability to understand, articulate, and lead complex sales processes
- Superior cognitive skills
- Experience building and/or leveraging indirect/channel sales models
- Demonstration of the utmost professionalism and integrity with employees and customers
- Willingness and ability to travel per business needs
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.