Frontend Developer (React)
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
We are seeking a talented Frontend developer to enhance and optimize our User Interface. This position requires a high-functioning person who can not only self-manage (within a structure) and coordinate directly with our research team, but who is also interested in learning new theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies and building convincing proposals that your ideas will help us achieve our ground-breaking ends.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Maintain features in Pryon’s React web application and internal tools
- Architect, design, and develop software that enables Pryon’s customers to manage critical operations that impact the sustainability and efficiency of their business.
- Collaborate with our design and product teams to build products, tools, and solutions, and ensure the user experience meets release criteria
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve across platform
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes and standards
- Participate on cross functional design teams to develop expertise in other modules/systems
- Engage with Product Management to drive detailed product requirements
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum) or equivalent practical work experience in the subject areas of: Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Programming
- 2+ years frontend coding experience with React (React.js or ReactJS)
- Excellent coding fundamentals with strong understanding of functional programming principles
- Experience working with Product Management and Design teams to build and maintain component UI libraries Confidence in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience crafting complex product technologies and initiatives from concept through release
- The ability to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Strong collaboration skills - promoting others’ ideas, influencing others, and making teams successful
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.