Senior Product Manager, ZenBusiness Money
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a remote company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Come join our ZenBusiness Money team as a Sr. Product Manager. We are looking for a product leader to create an amazing invoicing and payments experience to ensure our entrepreneurs can easily manage their books and effortlessly get paid. You will take direct ownership over the product roadmap and partnerships required to help our entrepreneurs get paid however their customers prefer (e.g., credit card, ACH, and Venmo). You will work closely with the ZenBusiness Banking team and other product groups to deliver on our promise to provide a one-stop shop for the financial needs of our customers.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Product Management and is a remote role.
- Lead the ideation and launch of new invoicing and payment features in partnership with sales, marketing, engineering, and client success.
- Prioritize the roadmap with features that delight our customers and unlock additional revenue or increase customer retention for ZenBusiness.
- Partner with product marketing to identify opportunities to serve unmet needs and better personalize our existing feature set.
- Contribute to the development of go-to-market plans and ensure execution drives outsized adoption and product usage.
- Work with the design team to prototype new features, user-test them, and align partners around them.
- Own KPIs around increasing usage and stickiness of our invoicing product while accelerating our total payments' volume processed for our entrepreneurs.
- 5+ years experience in Fintech, ideally focused on Small Businesses.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional leading teams to launch web or native mobile software products.
- Track record of successfully leading Agile scrum teams to deliver software frequently and on time.
- Hands-on familiarity with Product Analytics and understanding of how to use in-app metrics to reduce friction and increase repeat usage.
- Start-up and Fintech experience.
- Familiarity with Mixpanel and Tableau.
- Experience working with API providers and microservices.
- macOS and G-Workspace knowledge.
Remote Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability, and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking* + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
*applicable to in-office employees
See more open positions at ZenBusiness
Something looks off?