Clinical Lab Associate - Returns (Mon-Fri 4p-1230a)
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Clinical Lab Associate who will be responsible for Sample Returns and Sendouts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate efficient specimen return and send-outs to custodian pathology laboratories and Tempus partners
- Monitor high-priority requests and audits to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Sort, file, and maintain long-term FFPE specimen storage
- Develop a firm understanding of lab processes and databases
- Ensure all sample return documentation is professional, accurate, and HIPAA-compliant
- Engage in timely issue reporting and resolution
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other laboratory employees
- High School degree or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly
- Computer proficiency with equivalent knowledge of standard software and general familiarity of standard office equipment and technology
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?