Junior ServiceNow Engineer
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is looking for a Junior ServiceNow Engineer to join our IT & Enterprise team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ServiceNow and a key stakeholder in its architecture.You must be a team-oriented individual, with proven ability to execute both collaboratively and independently. You will work closely with Technology and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in an agile environment to maintain and enhance the Tempus ServiceNow platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts.
- Develop and Support ServiceNow enhancements and modifications to existing applications such as ITSM, CMDB, and associated applications.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs, including advanced scripting.
- Create and configure Dashboards, Reports, Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Perform system and integration testing and monitor the ServiceNow application's health, usage and overall compliance.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and document requirements
- Maintain documentation and Release Notes
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable experience
- Hands-on experience in ServiceNow administration with a solid understanding of ITSM modules
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to display agility through adapting to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Capable of writing meaningful, useful documentation and tests
- Competency in IAM, ITSM and CMDB concepts and methodology
- Proven experience in requirements gathering and identifying opportunities for ServiceNow to improve business processes and drive adoption
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- 2+ years of hands-on ServiceNow administration and development with a solid understanding of ITSM modules.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow and any of the following - OKTA, Slack, Jira
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.