Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for an Executive Administrator who will be responsible for coordinating and managing logistics for a group of executives.
What You’ll Do:
The Executive Administrator is responsible for flawless execution of meetings, events, travel/transportation and miscellaneous office logistics for the executives they support. This Administrator will wear a different hat project-to-project, and often at the same time. He/She could be developing agendas, planning large-scale meetings, arranging ground transportation, booking hotels, or preparing a logistical brief for an engagement. This Administrator will be responsible for clearly communicating plans and changes to all stakeholders involved and will act as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
Meetings, Events and Special Projects:
- Plan and manage business-related leadership meetings/lunches/event
- Plan and manage engagement and some personal events
- Plan and manage attendees of meetings: coordinate schedules, set conference rooms, escort guests, manage technology
Logistics and Travel:
- Act as the primary point of contact between executives and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately, route correspondence efficiently
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Manage expense reports and reimbursements
- Manage travel logistics
- Coordinate all business travel from end-to-end
- Provide overall logistical support and coverage as needed
- Coordinate frequently with the Office of the CEO support team
Miscellaneous Office Tasks:
- Ensure technology is updated regularly and operating smoothly inside conference rooms for executive meetings and set-up video conferences before start time
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages for executives
- Provide flexible and reliable executive support by wearing many different hats on a daily basis in close coordination with the office of the CEO
- Coordinate catering and set-up for internal events
- B.S. in Business Administration, Management, or related field
- 2+ years of administrative support, executive assistance, and/or event/project management
- Experience in a startup environment is strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in the Google suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar, etc)
- Proficient in all technical functions of an Executive Office (phone, VC, etc)
- Obsessive level of attention to detail
- Strong ability and willingness to work in a dedicated and expanded team environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial attitude and approach towards event planning
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent presentation skills
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High-level organizing, planning, oral and written communications skills
- Independent thinker and ability to self-manage
- Willingness to be flexible and work well in a team
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.