Senior Product Manager
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient's genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, We empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in the clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient's unique pathology.
As a Senior Product Manager, Data Integrations and Platform at Tempus, you'll be on the front lines of our battle to develop and deliver cutting-edge data and technology into the hands of researchers. The software we are developing is the culmination of input from scientists, clinicians, pathologists, engineers, data scientists, and some of the top academic oncology centers in the world. We're expanding the team of product managers who bring those inputs together to design, scope, and build solutions to some of the toughest problems in cancer care.
What You'll Do:
- Own the product roadmap for a subset of Tempus RWD products, and partner with other Product Managers and the Director of Product to find the best way to execute quarterly and sub-quarterly business goals.
- Work with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable in production and satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Act as the nexus of communication and planning between marketers, designers, data analysts, engineers and scientists to develop elegant software solutions to solve tough product problems.
- Conduct deep product analysis and use the data to guide the short- and long-term roadmap for the team.
- Create product requirement documentation in the form of one pagers, concept notes, OKRs and user stories to effectively communicate scope with relevant stakeholders.
- Own stakeholder communication and expectation management around roadmap and delivery timelines for your products
- Serve as the direct line of communication with users of your products to maintain a constantly evolving backlog of future enhancements
- Help create the internal and external playbook for implementing and supporting integrations with the Tempus product and hospital/industry partners clinical systems in a scalable and consistent manner
- Work closely with on-site and off-site integration and informatics managers to prioritize product roadmaps in accordance with requirements in the field to accelerate, improve and optimize integrations with new health systems
- Define and measure feature success metrics to drive features with business value and drive adoption.
- Effectively communicate product plans and status through reports and other updates.
- Provide documentation and training material that evangelize products and services to internal teams and customers.
- 7+ years of technical product management or equivalent experience, ideally at a SaaS company with responsibilities including Program Management, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Customer Planning, Competitive Analysis, Technical Product Management, or experience in a related area.
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- 5+ years of relevant experience with building SaaS data products using AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
- Experience with software development and project management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of genomics, oncology, and health informatics systems
- Deep expertise in large scale integrations with data platforms, data warehouses and data lakes.
- Ability to work directly with business and operations partners to generate consensus around a technical direction
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.