Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus has developed novel technology that generates, collects, structures, and analyzes vast amounts of data and merged with the power of AI, we can advance precision medicine today, and in parallel, facilitate discovery, development and delivery of optimal therapeutics for tomorrow.
We are looking for a Program Lead to join our rapidly growing Studies team to develop our external facing commercial product offerings. This role is responsible for cultivating and growing Tempus partnerships and capabilities to deliver on novel projects with life science organizations. This role will work cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations, Medical, Science, and Legal to shepherd solutions that address our biopharma customer’s needs and support the success of Tempus StudiesThis role will work cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations, Engineering, Medical, R&D, Lab, and Legal to develop solutions that address our biopharma customer’s needs. This professional is dedicated to ensuring the client’s voice is always at the forefront of how Tempus can add value to the partner’s important work and, in the process, speed the delivery of care to patients.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a key point of contact in managing day-to-day focus on portfolio of products/projects being executed ensuring customer satisfaction and ability for continued growth of Tempus business
- Stand up core program workstream, collaborate across cross-functional teams, and manage timelines for successful study start up
- Lead program core meetings, providing status updates, flag key decisions, and communicate major milestones
- Triage client questions and organize cross-functional working groups as needed
- Proactively identify and raise issues; act as a point of internal and joint escalation; develop and provide recommendations for resolutions
- Liaison closely with program development for client deliverables
- Develops a clear understanding of all client contracts and provides quality oversight to the client deliverables related to study start-up and execution
- Develop, manage, and expand relationships with senior stakeholders in partner organizations maintaining a high level of in person contact
- Lead planning and execution of appropriate face-to-face partner meetings in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Become knowledgeable in our partner’s pipelines and portfolios, specifically those related to ongoing projects
- Design and implement the playbook for reportable KPIs from study design, launch, and conduct
- Deep understanding of the problems that partners need to solve and work closely with Strategy and internal Tempus teams to ensure high quality deliverables are generated
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders to bring new offerings to the market
- Design and structure operating models, service delivery models, and growth and optimization opportunities with subsequent execution roadmaps
- Partner with product, engineering, medical, data, and operations on development s to deliver new features that augment and transform our current suite of offerings
- Entrepreneurial business approach; thrives in a high growth, rapidly evolving business environment
- Proactive mindset that can operationalize implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Understanding of translational research and discovery and clinical development at pharmaceutical companies
- Proven ability to navigate multi-faceted client organizations with success
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Exceptional account management, articulation of issues and an ability to navigate a wide range of stakeholders to solve problems
- Minimum 5+ years in data partnerships/alliance management/client service/customer success/serving Life Sciences sector (Pharma / Biotech)
- Preferably 3+ years working with companies who serviced Life Sciences companies in Research & Development and/or Real Word Data
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MD, PhD, or Healthcare certification) desired
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MBA, MS, PhD or Healthcare certification) a plus
- 5+ years of client facing experience, including: business development, alliance management, and/or consulting or other similar roles
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.