Senior Director of Growth Marketing, Life Sciences
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
The Director/Senior Director Growth Marketing, Life Sciences role reports to Tempus’ SVP of Marketing and is responsible for developing and implementing highly effective marketing strategies to drive the adoption of Tempus’ solutions for Pharmaceuticals and Biotech organizations.
This highly entrepreneurial role will work cross-functionally to determine the go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, etc for our core products. This role will lead a team and have the opportunity to grow the team as we demonstrate success.
How you’ll contribute:
- Grow our Life Sciences business, specifically all solutions for Pharma and Biotech customers.
- Responsible for generating quality leads, increasing lead to close conversion, and accelerating deal velocity to accelerate our business growth.
- Responsible for creating market and category, as our solutions are very unique and revolutionary in the market.
- Create compelling storylines that succinctly articulate the value proposition of Tempus’ solutions.
- Create campaigns with stopping power (wow experiences).
- Synthesize the competitive landscape and voice of customers to share across the organization to build common knowledge and understanding of the market and our customers.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Products and the Life Sciences GM to drive strategy and decision making on key areas, from product development to commercialization.
- Develop and disseminate content, materials, and tools that promote awareness and educate partners, and customers on our product
- Measure lead funnel & ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute campaigns to well-defined audiences through the appropriate channels, technologies, and venues
- Lead and build a high performing team.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical, technical, or scientific field, MBA preferred
- At least 10+ years progressive experience in a B2B marketing, growth marketing or product marketing role in biopharma or marketing to biopharma
- Experience moving revenue metrics through marketing
- Exceptional storyteller and communicator capable of explaining complex scientific and technical concepts in simple terms
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills, with proven experience managing complex projects through influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit, to roll up your sleeves and work on everything from strategy to creating copy for one-pagers.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Inspirational leader of high performing teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.