Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing Design team at Tempus. This person will play an essential role in the development of designed pieces spanning various mediums including print, web, video, packaging, and experiential design.
This role is for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same. We are a highly collaborative team with the passion to innovatively adapt as new challenges arise.
- Collaborate with various teams: including marketing, communications, medical, sales, product design, and software engineering to create collateral across multiple business units.
- Effectively update and produce new print and digital sales material to align with our brand and tell our story in a compelling and polished format.
- Work with the team to design web graphics and web components in order to ensure a strong digital presence as a thought leader within the precision medicine and healthcare space.
- Create print and digital advertisements that elevate the Tempus brand.
- Collaborate with the marketing automation team to build captivating email marketing campaigns to highlight product launches and maintain customer engagement.
- Work with the communications team to execute static and motion graphics to maintain successful social media strategies.
- Produce event collateral in conjunction with the experiential events team to elevate virtual and in-person conferences and expos.
- Understand and evolve the process to design and maintain forms related to our business products.
- 1+ years design experience
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, experience with motion graphics is a plus
- Understanding of web design software, Figma in particular is a plus
- Understanding of optimizing and preparing files for print
- Portfolio showcasing command of visual design principles, especially around typography, iconography, grid structure, and information hierarchy
- Proven ability to translate complex topics into concise graphical representations
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Healthcare and/or tech experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.