Clinical Director - Central Region
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer clinical trials?
Tempus created the TIME clinical trials network to increase patient access to clinical trials by bringing the trial to the patient. The TIME program is an industry leader in the field of just-in-time (JIT) clinical trials.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Director who will work with our cross functional team to manage key sites in the TIME research network.
- Oversee a portfolio of high profile research partnership clients.
- Primary point of contact for physicians, care teams, and research teams for all matters related to current client needs.
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders including physicians, executives, and the research team.
- Draft and execute detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existing clients.
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Develop contract structures and unique approaches to solving client’s existing problems.
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure client research needs are being met in a timely fashion.
- Incorporate key client feedback into product and process improvements.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales collateral.
- 7+ years of experience in a client-facing role in an oncology-focused company OR 7+ years of experience working in clinical research.
- Deep understanding of study start up.
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Persistent and resilient with an ability to be a good listener.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Tenacious appetite for success.
- It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods and to work in an environment which can be stressful due to heavy workload and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to travel 20-40%.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.