Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking to build a laboratory operations team who are passionate and focused on developing state of the art techniques from sample processing to creating and interpreting vast amounts of genomic and molecular data.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain laboratory equipment and record maintenance regularly
- Approach work with safety and diligence and follow safety requirements of the laboratory
- Perform routine workflows without specific guidance
- Reliably produce quality finished product
- Utilize microtome, water bath, automated stainer, automated coverslipper , tissue processors, and embedding centers
- Track work completed using a custom Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Lab team to meet sample turnaround times
- General lab maintenance and upkeep
- Restock working areas
- At least a High School degree or GED required
- Laboratory knowledge of CAP regulations
- Laboratory experience with laboratory SOPs and protocols
- Laboratory comfort with laboratory safety and training
- Demonstrates problem solving skills in the laboratory
- Good communication and organization skills
- Job responsibilities include Xylene exposure. This exposure is monitored and kept within recommended guidelines. Individuals with respiratory conditions may need additional PPE.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.