Supply Chain Data Analyst
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop firm understanding of systems and processes utilized across supply chain, lab, and lab support teams
- Lead process improvement and reporting on existing tools
- Develop and maintain new reporting dashboards
- Lead development of new integrated and automated data tools
- Work cross functionally with lab support teams to fully understand downstream effects of systems and data changes
- Write and review SOP/work instruction for new data processes
- Report, Automate, Improve, and Develop processes including:
- System implementation and data mapping
- Shipping centralization project development and oversight
- Audits on monthly transactions and expenditures
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reporting packs
- Looker Dashboards
- Netsuite Saved Searches
- Assist with other supply chain vertical data needs as capacity allows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in Netsuite or major ERP querying
- Demonstrable experience in Looker, Mode, Tableau or similar data querying
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.