Senior Manager, Partner Client Operations
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
The Senior Manager, Partner Client Operations oversees projects and process improvement for Tempus’ Atlanta laboratory collaborations. This position leads the day-to-day projects and resources within the team. The position supports relationships with Tempus’ Laboratory, Bioinformatics, Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams, as well as external customers.
- Motivate and lead a team at Tempus that is responsible for delivering projects sold to pharma, research, and consumer companies. This team:
- Manages all projects from beginning to end, including kick-off meetings, bi-weekly meetings with customers, and close-out meetings
- Leads client meetings, ensures decisions and action items are clearly documented and tracked to completion
- Drives escalation and resolution of critical project related issues
- Reports out metrics to clients on a bi-weekly basis
- Ensures samples are moving appropriately through the lab and flagging samples at risk as appropriate
- Manages client relationships across the full client portfolio, owning client retention and satisfaction KPIs
- Advocate for the client experience across Tempus, working with cross-functional teams to ensure that client initiatives are visible and aligned with company goals, communicate product feedback and client sentiment to internal stakeholders
- Monitor project health through the effective use of project dashboards and management tools
- Ensure team member roles and responsibilities are clearly defined to achieve desired results
- Keep internal stakeholders engaged and informed of progress and potential risks
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree is preferred
- At least 7+ years of project or account management experience at a healthcare company; experience working in or with a lab is a plus
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to meet long- and short-term deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience collaborating closely with cross-functional leaders
- Desire to build and grow a passionate, high-performing team
- A bias for action
- Experience managing and growing a team
- Background leveraging data and analytics in decision making
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.