Sales Operations Manager
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a highly qualified Sales Operations Manager to join our growing team. This role will broadly support our sequencing business, primarily focused on oncology healthcare providers and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement to help improve cancer care with data and artificial intelligence.
What you’ll do
- Lead people and projects to drive sales force effectiveness across multiple seller roles to help as as many patients as possible gain access to the benefits of Tempus sequencing and AI
- Help motivate the sales team through the development of forecast, incentive plan and quotas
- Develop key insights from large sales and customer data sets to guide sales force focus
- Help improve sales force productivity through the development of tools (CRM/dashboards) and process improvement projects
- Identify opportunities and lead change to improve seller efficiency in the field
- Work collaboratively with our sales leaders and data to continually refine the sales force architecture and territory mapping
- Analyze large sets of data to develop robust market insights and tangible strategies
- Launch and execute pilot programs to seed growth opportunities
- Must be passionate about helping oncology patients and Tempus solutions
- 5+ years of experience in either business analytics, sales-ops or commercial operations within a commercial organization
- Experience managing a team and projects
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy; Salesforce.com and Looker experience is a plus
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Ability to tackle large, ambiguous problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and able to effectively balance priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across departments (Sales, marketing, legal, business development, operations, product, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.