Program Development Associate
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus has developed novel technology that generates, collects, structures, and analyzes vast amounts of data and merged with the power of AI, we can advance precision medicine today, and in parallel, facilitate discovery, development and delivery of optimal therapeutics for tomorrow.
We are looking for a Program Development Associate to join our rapidly growing Studies team. This role is responsible for helping to support study development across multiple Tempus partnerships with biopharma organizations. This role will work cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations, Medical, Science, Regulatory, Quality and Legal to help develop solutions that address our biopharma customer’s needs and support the success of Tempus Studies.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with development of all initial study documents (i.e., protocol, informed consent, manuals)
- Lead organization of all study related documentation during study development and transition of all documents to operations teams for execution
- Lead and support relevant study development activities (i.e., IRB submission, ct.gov postings)
- Support and organize relevant site pitching & outreach during study development
- Work cross functionally with study development team to gather input from Tempus medical, operations, Compass, sequencing, regulatory, quality and legal teams on study related documents
- Support internal project communication, planning and collaboration during study development (i.e., project plan development, task tracking, document review)
- Support Program Management activities during study development such as documentation, meeting minutes & actions, content generation for client meetings
- Support program development in creation and organization of standard templates, tools, and processes
- Perform market research to understand best practices and ensure keeping with current landscape for observational & biospecimen collection sponsored studies
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in an analytical or healthcare related field strongly preferred
- 1+ years of Pharma-related or clinical research related experience or professional equivalent desired
- Competent in application of standard business procedures (SOPs, GCP, GDP)
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Passionate about understanding the scientific and operational problems our customers face and developing novel strategies for developing studies to address these
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete ideas and action plans
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems logically; a data-driven approach to decision making
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently perform multiple tasks at the same time as well as in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.