Product Manager, Pixel Radiology
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Do you believe in the transformative potential of AI in clinical care? At Tempus, we're leveraging cutting-edge technology to create real-time, actionable insights for physicians, ensuring the right treatments reach the right patients when they need it most.
As a Product Owner specializing in Radiology AI software at Tempus, you'll be at the forefront of our mission to bring innovative technology to clinicians. The software we're crafting is the result of collaborative efforts from scientists, clinicians, radiologists, pathologists, engineers, data scientists, and leading academic oncology centers worldwide. We're looking to expand our team by adding a Product Owner who can synthesize these diverse inputs and then design, scope, and build solutions to address some of the most challenging problems in cancer care.
What You'll Do:
- Be the core communication link between the engineering team and Product Managers, leadership and business leaders; communicating both functional and non-functional requirements from product managers to engineering.
- Be the Program/Project Manager for specific programs/epics that require additional oversight due to multidisciplinary teams and complex dependencies.
- Dive deep into the complex problems we're tackling, collaborating with software developers, scientists and designers to develop sophisticated software solutions.
- Manage the product roadmap for a segment of Tempus' products, working closely with Product Managers and the Director of Product to strategize and execute quarterly and sub-quarterly objectives.
- Collaborate with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable, scalable, reliable, and meet performance goals in production.
- Conduct thorough product analysis, using data to guide the short- and long-term roadmap for your team.
- Manage stakeholder communication and expectations regarding roadmap and delivery timelines for your products.
- Test release candidates and participate in the Strategy/Ops approval process for deployments.
- Lead operational change management for production changes and any related workflow impacts.
- 3+ years of technical experience working closely with software developers to translate product features into technical requirements in the tech or biotech industry.
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- A history of building and using product analytics to drive decisions using tools such as SQL, Tableau, Coda, etc.
- Experience with software development and project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Github, etc.)
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of radiology, genomics, oncology, and pathology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to act as translator among diverse teams of biologists, medical professionals, engineers, operators, and data scientists.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.