Junior Clinical Trials Data Specialist
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before, but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We are on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Jr. Clinical Trials Data Specialist who will work with our clinical and computational biology team on reports for clinical and research use.
- Works collaboratively within cross-functional teams at Tempus (including but not limited to scientists, pathologists, product development) to create customized clinical reports.
- Analyze patient clinical records and molecular testing results to identify potential clinical trials.
- Perform critical quality control functions in clinical report workflow.
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Genetics, Molecular Genetics, Cancer Biology or Biological Sciences.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly.
- Strong critical-thinking and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Excitement and drive to make a difference in a fast-paced energetic work environment!
- MS degree in a relevant field.
- Hematology/oncology knowledge.
- Experience reading and critically evaluating clinical trials.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.