Associate, Strategic Partnership
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Associate to ensure efficiency in Tempus testing operations and achieve smooth integration to the current workflow within our top 40 accounts, in order to improve patient experience and clinical utility of Tempus offerings.
- Build and manage relationships with physicians, clinical staff, and other relevant account stakeholders to support clinical operations and serve as a critical touchpoint between Tempus internal operations and our care team customers
- Maintain tracking of KPIs and action items related to customer health, collective goals and objectives and report on status to internal stakeholders
- Monitor order and sample status and proactively communicate any issues with internal and client stakeholders as needed
- Communicate directly with various members of partner labs and providers to manage sample and document requests, handling, shipping and receiving.
- Use proactive problem-solving skills to create and offer solutions to customers of varying complexity
- Field requests from customers and coordinate with internal teams such as product and engineering to implement new initiatives and ensure continued success of operations
- Collaborate with sales and other externally-facing teams to ensure customer engagement efforts are aligned and provide relevant updates to internal teams in CS, Sales, Commercial Operations, etc.
- Interact with patients as needed, including providing Tempus testing patient financial assistance program overviews
- Demonstrated capacity to quickly learn relevant genomic and oncology information
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific and/or technical information
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to connect with healthcare professionals across a variety of roles (physicians, care team members, pathologists, etc.)
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business processes in complex environments
- Highly organized and systematic with superb attention to detail
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Demonstrate Tempus’ Values by acting with integrity, respect, and trust
Required Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of client-facing experience
- B.S. in biology, life science, or other relevant fields
- Experience with common customer support systems (CRM, email, Microsoft office) and other internal communication tools
- 2+ years of healthcare or Life Sciences customer-facing experience, account management, or clinical experience
- OR 2+ years of working within a healthcare facility or pathology lab
- Familiar with oncology EMR systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.