Account Manager, Clinical Trial Sites (Central Region)
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer clinical trials?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to combine our next-generation sequencing and structured clinical data analytics capabilities with an innovative clinical trials network model to accelerate the pace of oncology research.
Do you find the slow pace of drug development unacceptable? Are you ready to use cutting-edge technology to accelerate the completion of cancer clinical trials? Are you passionate about improving patient access to new treatment options? We are looking for an Account Manager (Clinical Trial Sites), possessing innovative ideas and a desire to put them into action.
What you’ll do:
- Building and maintaining relationships with physicians, research teams and office staff to drive clinical trial participation
- Maintain a regular cadence of touch points (in person, virtual, emailing value adds) with targeted accounts (ie 2x per month per site)
- Utilize knowledge of oncology, clinical trial development and study start-up to identify site resource gaps.
- Assist team in creation of innovative tactics, processes, tools, systems, and strategies to ease site burden/gaps in clinical trial participation.
- Provide ongoing education to create awareness of access to a portfolio of clinical trials.
- Collaborate with various teams within Tempus, to execute key deliverables including operations, clinical members (RN/MD), sales, medical affairs, pathology, bioinformatics and data science
- Attend approved local conferences
- Participate in tumor boards and/or grand rounds
- Frequent travel required (up to 60%)
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience in working in oncology and/or clinical trials
- Understanding of FDA regulations, GCP, study start-up, clinical trial agreements, trial budgets, IRB submission and site/pharma operations
- Collaborative team player
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with rapid site activation
- Oncology research experience
- Sales or account management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.