Production Junior Science Analyst
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Utilize internal and external software and tools to analyze RNA data for clinically reportable fusions
- Read and interpret scientific literature and curate relevant findings in a clear, concise, and precise manner
- Review clinical documentation to help determine appropriate diagnoses
- Communicate with Tempus team members, including Clinical Science, Pathology, Bioinformatics, Report Generation Project Managers, as appropriate, to analyze and complete clinical cases.
- Must have a BS or MS degree in Cancer Genetics, Human Genetics, Biological Sciences or related scientific field with a strong background in molecular biology. Oncology experience is preferred.
- Must have utmost attention to detail, excellent communication, and writing skills
- Must be able to accurately follow formal documentation and protocols
- Ability to work in both an individual and group setting. Must be flexible and able to adjust priorities according to workload or management needs.
- Prior experience in a research or diagnostic laboratory is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Tempus
Something looks off?