Order Processing Supervisor
Are you passionate about using technology to improve the lives of patients?
Are you passionate about building a laboratory that changes the way infectious diseases are detected and treated over the coming decade?
With the advent of molecular testing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how molecular data is used in clinical settings.
What You’ll Do
- Operational management of the order processing workflow, including staff scheduling, prioritizing workload, quality and compliance oversight and managing needs of a growing lab.
- Responsible for hiring, training, annual reviews, recognition, coaching, and corrective action for the order processing team.
- Participate in monitoring audits of OPUS & Zendesk to prevent order delays
- Communicate directly with various members of departments to provide clarity on order status, delays, and expected completion dates
- Respond to inquiries by email and in person quickly and professionally
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve all issues & create incident reports as needed.
- Analyze processes and implement improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks
- 4 year college degree in Biological Sciences or similar is preferred
- Proven success in a laboratory or corporate supervisory role, working with various levels of manager
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?