Site Sales Manager - TIME Program
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Research and reach out to target TIME sites
- Project management for the development of partner sites for the TIME research network
- Plan and participate in strategic meetings and presentations with current and potential TIME sites
- Communicate with sites throughout the sales cycle, especially in person and via email/Zoom
- Organize site development information (internal reporting, development of site metrics)
- Develop/revise TIME sales collateral
- Communicate with high level internal and external stakeholders (especially MDs and research administrators)
- Collaborate with Tempus data, sales, and clinical teams
- Manage operational onboarding of sites
- Manage legal operations process with sites (contracts)
- Attend conferences, review and present research related to clinical trials operations
- 3+ years of oncology sales experience required
- Proven track record of landing and maintaining key client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate clearly complex information
- Highly organized
- Highly motivated
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a scientific or healthcare related field
Travel required (up to 50%)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Tempus
Something looks off?