Site Sales Manager - TIME Program
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Research and reach out to target TIME sites
- Project management for the development of partner sites for the TIME research network
- Plan and participate in strategic meetings and presentations with current and potential TIME sites
- Communicate with sites throughout the sales cycle, especially in person and via email/Zoom
- Organize site development information (internal reporting, development of site metrics)
- Develop/revise TIME sales collateral
- Communicate with high level internal and external stakeholders (especially MDs and research administrators)
- Collaborate with Tempus data, sales, and clinical teams
- Manage operational onboarding of sites
- Manage legal operations process with sites (contracts)
- Attend conferences, review and present research related to clinical trials operations
- 3+ years of oncology sales experience required
- Proven track record of landing and maintaining key client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate clearly complex information
- Highly organized
- Highly motivated
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a scientific or healthcare related field
Travel required (up to 50%)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.