Senior Project Manager
Highline Sciences is a specialized, full-service CRO ( a company that provides clinical trial services for small to mid-market biotechs) and consultancy founded from within an oncology biotech to provide a better solution for innovative biotech companies. We are purposefully a different type of CRO. We aim to recruit, develop, and retain industry super stars that are curious, passionate, and want to make a difference. We’re looking for people who share our vision and want to contribute their unique skills and experience to a shared mission.
Responsible for overall cross-functional leadership of assigned project(s) and project team(s).
Independently serves as Project Manager on complex clinical trial FIH (First in Human) through Phase 3 oncology studies, applying GCP knowledge and providing guidance to clients and team members on best practices tailored to the applicable project, patient population, investigational product and client.
Serves in a mentorship role with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Lead/Perform independently, with minimal guidance and oversight:
- Act as primary point of contact for clients
- Identify and manage resource needs throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead cross-functional teams and third parties/vendors to ensure effective teamwork and
- Develop project-specific plan(s) as required, including the Project Management Plan
- Develop in depth analysis and projections of project timelines and financials
- May work under a Project Director or Global Project Lead depending on scope of project
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant clinical research experience in a combination of research site, biotech or pharma, or CRO experience
- Minimum of four (4) years Project Management experience at a CRO, biotech or pharma company
- Or equivalent demonstrated skill set
- Early phase clinical trial experience in oncology
- Prior Clinical Operations experience at a CRO, biotech or pharma company
- Prior experience working on Global clinical trials in a Project Management or Clinical Operations role
Our core belief is that it’s all about the team.
More specifically, bringing great people together to deliver incredible outcomes. With this approach, we are a more flexible, collaborative, innovative, inspiring and successful organization. We also happen to have a lot of fun.
We believe in questioning the norm and looking for alternatives. We seek out team members who are driven by curiosity and understand the power of the collective. We encourage continual learning and constructive feedback. We strive to build and maintain trust, both internally and externally.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.