Clinical Lab Associate - Accessioning
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Clinical Lab Associate who will be responsible for Accessioning samples into our Laboratory Information Management System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for package receipt and chain of custody hand-off
- Responsible for unpacking and initial sample quality and requirement review
- Responsible for specimen accessioning
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other laboratory employees
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- Computer proficiency with equivalent knowledge of standard software and general familiarity of standard office equipment and technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?