Strategic Account Executive, nP
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
How you will make an impact:
As a strategic account executive, you will play a critical role in helping evolve the patient experience by helping us partner with health systems and large institutions to bring personalized medicine to more patients. Joining Tempus will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth. You will join a collaborative team of SDRs, account managers, and sales executives who support each other, receive coaching, and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Drive the business: Identify national and regional strategic accounts that will benefit from personalized medicine to improve patient care.
- Understand customer needs: Develop long-term strategic clinical and research partnerships with key institutions and stakeholders within the neuro-psych ecosystem
- Develop Tempus partnerships: Negotiate, secure, and manage national and regional partnership contracts with academic medical centers, group purchasing organizations (GPOs), non-profit organizations, and strategic collaborations with other healthcare vendors that would be synergistic to Tempus’ efforts.
- Identify creative solutions: Develop contract structures and unique approaches to solving clients existing problems.
- Navigate multiple client stakeholders: Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers and decision makers across the customer relationship and influence them to act quickly.
- Manage the business: Determine expected returns on potential contracts, estimates of market potential, and necessary investment to successfully engage leading strategic accounts.
- Market awareness: Help launch strategic initiatives with leading academic centers and serve as the voice of the customer in the region in order to shape company initiatives.
- Influence leadership: Provide feedback with proactive solutions to the leadership team regarding customer response to partnership opportunities.
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Entrepreneurial: You will have the opportunity to have an impactful influence in this rapidly growing enterprise which is high-energy, supportive, and fun.
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, helping move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems.
- Experienced: With strong stakeholder relationships and proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success.
- A leader: Wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life.
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional project management, articulation of issues, and an ability to navigate Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of related strategic account experience in the healthcare space.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.