Anatomic Pathologist - Part Time (Raleigh-Durham)
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before, but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. Here at Tempus, we believe that the treatment of cancer lies in the deep understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and efficacious treatment based on the detection of unique biomarkers. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct pathology review (H&E review for specimen adequacy and PD-L1 IHC) for both research and clinical specimens
- Shifts are Saturday 3-7 PM, Sunday (flexible scheduling), and weekdays after 4 PM (flexible scheduling)
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team focused on answering key biological questions
- Specimen review will be performed on-site at our laboratory in Durham
- MD with a current North Carolina medical license and board-certification in Anatomic Pathology
- Excellent managerial, organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Experience working in a regulated clinical laboratory environment (CLIA/CAP/NYSDOH/QSR)
- Experience ensuring compliance of a clinical laboratory to regulatory standards
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?