Join our Psychiatry Network
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven providers. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What you'll do:
- Treat clients in states of licensure
- Coordinate with the Talkspace psychiatry team as needed
- Opportunities to supervise a designated number of Nurse Practitioners per each state’s regulations and requirements in addition to personal caseload, if desired and applicable to licensure
**This is a contract position**
- M.D. or D.O. degree and completed an A.C.G.M.E. approved residency program in Psychiatry
- NP: You must have either a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) certificate or 2+ years psychiatry experience. If your state requires a supervising physician, you will need to provide your own.
- Active DEA number
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Individual NPI number
- Reliable internet connection
- Independent liability insurance; minimum coverage amount required is $1 million occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Easy-to-Use: You can seamlessly manage cases and write progress notes about each client.
- No Overhead: Say goodbye to insurance barriers, marketing budgets, administrative costs, and other expenses associated with private practice.
- Flexible: Practice from the comfort and safety of your own home, on your own time. Select your own schedule that works with your other personal or professional obligations.
- Opportunity for supervising experience: Join the network as a Psychiatrist managing a personal caseload, or solely as a supervisor/collaborating physician overseeing Nurse Practitioner's without seeing clients - we are flexible in meeting your goals and needs
- Additional income: Competitive rates and opportunities for bonuses.
- Secure: We protect all client-provider communications using best-in-class, bank-level security and encryption technology.
- HIPAA-Compliant: We adhere to HIPAA BAA regulations and ethical codes regarding client confidentiality.
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.