Part-Time Therapist (Remote)
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Therapists. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What you'll do
- Ability and willingness to work with clients remotely via HIPAA-compliant messaging-based and video-based therapy
- Engage with and respond to all clients within a timely manner
- Complete all required documentation
- 60 minute live video/audio/message sessions are reimbursed at $67.90
**This is a contract position**
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, other Behavioral Science program that qualifies for professional licensure
- Current license to practice independently without supervision in the state of Maine
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance policy (or willingness to purchase)
- Comfortable learning new online tools and technology
- Reliable internet connection
- Grow your client-base while maintaining a healthy work/life balance with complete flexibility in your schedule and time commitment
- Practice the craft you love without the hassle of insurance billing or marketing for new clients
- Earn while you learn the platform by completing two paid training modules
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.