General Application for Product and Technology
Not seeing the right opportunity? Join our general applicant pool and be fast-tracked for future consideration on open roles.
Please first review our open roles to see if there is a position that might suit your skills and interests. Indicate your interest here by submitting a resume and answering a few questions about yourself. Our team will continue to monitor incoming profiles and will reach out when we have an opportunity that could be of interest to you!
We are the leading behavioral health app (web and mobile) for therapy and depression, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-therapy.
Joining our network means you are equally passionate about bringing your talents into a diverse “for purpose” space. Therapy is a universal need and it's our mission here to change Healthcare by developing an intentional space to support those looking for a simple and accessible solution to finding quality clinicians.
Our work affects the entire company and takes place at all levels of the product - from infrastructure to web applications security, we’re taking mental healthcare to the next level! We combine clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data- driven product development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve our systems. Below are a few descriptions to
- Consumer Pod- focused on unblocking the user (patient/clinician) at specific engagement points
- Clinical Pod- tools that our clinicians use when engaging with their patients
- Enterprise Pod- focused on the evolving partnership between Talkspace and Healthcare
- Self Guided Pod- User Toolkit to reinforce the journey and help patients accomplish their goals
There are more initiatives to join, these are just a few examples!
Perks of Being a Talkspacer
- Medical, dental and vision plans for individual and dependent(s) effective day one
- 401k retirement savings program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits such as disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Wellness stipend for discounts on gym memberships and other wellbeing products
- Equity offerings for Talkspace company stocks
- Healthy work/life balance with parental leave, flexible PTO, and company-paid holidays
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Generous Referral Bonus programs, especially for Technology roles
- Free access to all Talkspace and Lasting products
For more information on online therapy and to stay updated on the latest Talkspace news, check out these resources:
- Research Behind Talkspace - www.talkspace.com/research
- Talkspace Blog on Career-ing - www.talkspace.com/blog/category/career/
- Free Mental Health Assessments - www.talkspace.com/assessments
- Back2School Resource for Parents - b2b.talkspace.com/webinar-back-to-school-august-2022-view
Follow & Stay Connected:
- Talkspace Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/talkspace/?hl=en
- Talkspace LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkspace-online-therapy
- Talkspace Twitter - https://twitter.com/talkspace
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.