Director of Marketing (Gurgaon)
What we’re building and why we’re building it:
Swaypay is a consumer-centric technology company with a cutting-edge data engine on a mission to unleash unprecedented buying power for everyday shoppers on their everyday purchases. We’ve helped our Swaypayers earn 5 to 10 times more cashback than any other product, by returning measurable sales and marketing lift to brands. This is made possible by our first-of-a-kind marketing engine, that enables brands to shift their digital ad spend from platforms, directly into their shoppers’ pockets instead.
We are seeking a talented and entrepreneurial Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate should be passionate about full stack marketing, have strong marketing instincts, data-driven, and have a strong understanding of acquisition channels and how they perform, and the technical skill set needed to test various channels.
This position is located in Gurgaon with the expectation to be in the office at least 2-3 days per week.
- Develop and execute a growth strategy that drives user acquisition through both scalable and scrappy means, including but not limited to guerrilla marketing, social media campaigns, content marketing, and community engagement.
- Identify and prioritize acquisition channels based on user behavior and ROI analysis.
- Use data and analytics to track, measure and optimize campaign performance and report on key metrics.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers, bloggers, and other partners to amplify our reach.
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize the user experience and drive user retention.
- Constantly test and experiment with new tactics to improve conversion rates and drive growth.
- 7+ years of experience in growth marketing, user acquisition, or related fields.
- Experience as a manager and excitement around serving the role as our first marketing hire, and build our marketing function from scratch
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making.
- Experience with scrappy growth tactics such as guerrilla marketing, influencer outreach, and community building.
- A track record of delivering results and hitting growth targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and negotiate partnerships.
- Comfort carving out marketing budgets and building plan to back into marketing goals as well as tracking progress with basic tools (ie: Google sheets)
- Passion for entrepreneurship and startups.
If you are a creative, data-driven marketer with a proven track record of driving user acquisition through scrappy means, we would love to hear from you.
Something looks off?