Integrations Lead / Solutions Architect
Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world’s first Supply Chain Cloud. With a single integration between your enterprise systems to the Stord Supply Chain Cloud, you unlock a single view of inventory, order orchestration logic, audited data and analytics, and more. Backed by our network of 500+ warehouses, 30+ fulfillment centers and 20k+ carriers, use the Stord Supply Chain Cloud to request a shipment, launch a new warehouse or run new distribution models that help you out-deliver the competition. Let’s move supply chains to the cloud, together.
We’re a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $46M of capital from leading investors such as Founders Fund (started by Peter Thiel), Kleiner Perkins, Susa Ventures, Dynamo, BoxGroup, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more). We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
*About the Integrations Lead Position: *
This role is highly cross-functional where you will be working with our clients current software ranging from ERP to WMS to Freight and Last-Mile technologies gathering technical requirements in a consultative manner. In this role, you will translate those requirements to our team of Integrations Specialists. These Specialists will then work to build a custom solution to integrate all of Stord's clients software into Stord's platform. Someone happy in this role would be someone who is comfortable translating ambiguous requirements into actionable and tangible solutions. You are both a technical expert in your domain whilst always keeping your clients needs top of mind with a keen interest in managing a small team of specialists to help STORD continue it's rapid growth.
*What You'll Do: *
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to solution, document and deliver integrations.
- Proactively look for opportunities to automate / reduce manual work or error handling, building robust processes.
- Effectively manage assigned projects, ensuring all documentation, project updates, and deadlines are appropriately managed.
- Focus on exceeding customer expectations whilst ensuring minimal scope creep / consistency in STORD processes.
- Drive a culture of automation, repeatability and scale in integrations.
- Manage and develop assigned Integrations Specialists
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or, ideally, a STEM field
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B integrations with some customer facing and integrations experience.
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops, defining and documenting integrations solutions, with the ability to communicate requirements to various stakeholders
- Experience Reviewing, interpreting, and mapping EDI messages
- Experience using API clients (ideally Postman) to test and troubleshoot API endpoints
- ETL / Middleware tool experience (using on a daily basis or in previous role): Dell Boomi, Celigo, or Mulesoft
- SQL experience
- Database integration experience using any structured database
*Bonus Points: *
- Supply chain/logistics experience
- Exposure to WMS or ERP systems
- Previous Start-up experience**
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HAS) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?