Senior Product Manager - Platform & Integrations - Michigan - Remote
Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated logistics networks.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world’s first Cloud Supply Chain. With a single integration between your enterprise systems to the Stord Supply Chain Cloud, you unlock a single view of inventory, order orchestration logic, audited data and analytics, and more. Backed by our network of 500+ warehouses, 30+ fulfillment centers, and 20k+ carriers, use the Stord Supply Chain Cloud to request a shipment, launch a new warehouse or run new distribution models that help you out-deliver the competition. Let’s move supply chains to the cloud, together.
We’re a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $115M of capital from leading investors such as Bond, Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Salesforce Ventures, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more). We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The Cloud Supply Chain empowers shippers to seamlessly move products across a global ecosystem with end-to-end visibility of their inventory and order management and the tools to surface new insights and to streamline operational complexities. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Platform &amp; Integrations product which enables our customers and internal users to optimize operational efficiencies and to seamlessly integrate across multiple commerce and shipping platforms.
In this role you will work across products such as user roles and permissions, in application communication and prioritization of integration requirements which will allow ease and expedited onboarding for our users. You will also draft user-interface flows, liaise with engineering, design as well as integrations to produce impactful user experiences for these functions.
This role is open to fully remote with preference for candidates located in GA, PA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, LA, UT, OH, and IN
*What You&#39;ll Do: *
- Own and ship the platform and integrations roadmap by understanding and prioritizing the key problems to be solved for our internal and external users
- Evaluate trade-offs and drive the product life cycle from discovery, design, development, and delivery with Engineering, Integrations, and Design teams
- Collaborate across the product team to effectively bring to market seamless solutions and to build processes within a strong culture
What You&#39;ll Need:
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager, preferably at a startup
- Have familiarity or experience with one or more of the following - API ecosystem: 3rd party authentication and authorization, API communications, and workflow automation
- Experience integrating tools and applications
- Great communicator who can articulate highly technical details to broad audiences, with the ability to articulate user needs and the business value of products
- Independent but collaborative - you can self lead feature delivery, but can also work cross-functionally with teams
- Passion for creating quality software that delights and solves problems for the user
- A blend of strategy, execution, user empathy, and business savviness
*Bonus Points: *
- Experience with B2B enterprise software
- Software engineering background with coding experience
- Understanding of the Supply Chain users and competitive landscape
- Culture Snapshot:
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
**Below are a few perks of joining our team: **
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.