Solution Engineer, OMS & WMS (Remote)
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
About the Solution Engineer, OMS & WMS Position:
Travel Requirement: 15-40%
We empower teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love and work for our business. Stord's Solution Engineers work with customers to craft unique solutions, communicate value propositions, and ensure our technical solutions addresses key pain points.
This team leverages their hands-on technical and/or operational experience to effectively extract & understand customer requirements and get buy-in from stakeholders via compelling presentations and demonstrations.
What You'll Do:
- Engage with sales prospects and lead any conversations around our technology platform including demo, integration, solution design, RFP responses, etc.
- Design compelling presentations and documents that demonstrate the value proposition and ROI of our software solutions
- Build relationships with prospects and customers and serve as a trusted advisor who designs, recommends, and supports implementation of solutions that address customer specific needs
- Become an expert on Stord’s OMS and WMS - inclusive of your users (current and future), competitors, market trends, and how these products plays a key role in the broader Cloud Supply Chain
- Partner with GTM teams to move opportunities through the sales cycle to close, including RFP responses, discovery, pricing recommendations, internal approval, presentations, etc.
- Own the discovery of customer requirements, documentation of technical solutions and timelines, and handoff to implementation teams for OMS and/or WMS deployments
- Maintain awareness of product roadmap and vision and enable a critical feedback loop by serving as the voice of the customer to product & engineering partners
- Establish best practices regarding documentation, process, and coordination within the Software Solutions team
What You'll Need:
- Passion for creating quality solutions and a drive for delighting customers
- 2+ years of experience in Pre-Sales, Solution Engineering, Sales Engineer, Implementation Consulting or related roles at a startup or fast paced, high growth company
- Ability to effectively manage multiple proposals with varying requirements, priorities, timelines, and stakeholders with ease; highly organized
- Excellent communicator that can navigate technical & functional discussions with the ability to articulate complex solutions to a broad audience and communicate value propositions to customers
- Demonstrated ability to articulate business and technical details to internal partners including sales, product development, and other key stakeholders
- Experience launching cloud based solutions for enterprise (or b2b) customers
- Strong understanding of supply chain challenges and opportunities and how technology can enable companies to gain competitive advantage by addressing these challenges quickly and effectively
- Familiarity with E-commerce, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, ERP, and/or Distributed Order Management software
- Prior start-up experience
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Experience using APIs, postman, and other technical tools to stage data for compelling and customized software demonstrations.
- Previous experience working with various API protocols (REST, GraphQL, SOAP) and/or EDI transactions (940, 943, 944, 945, 850, 856, etc)
See more open positions at STORD
Something looks off?