Senior Account Manager
About the Account Management Position:
The Senior Account Manager will report to the Head of Account Management at Stord. This role is responsible for owning post-contract customer relationships across our existing clients with accountability for retention, client satisfaction and driving revenue growth. A key area of initial focus will be driving incremental revenue via upsell and cross-sell opportunities at existing customers. This role drives critical business objectives linked back to the company’s mission - Making our customers’ supply chain a competitive advantage.
What You'll Do:
- Learn Stord’s business model and develop a deep knowledge of our products and top clients.
- Own customer relationships at a strategic level, focusing on retention and revenue growth.
- Act as customer advocate within Stord.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business, primarily with the Customer Success team to ensure timely issue resolution and customer satisfaction; Product Management to understand products, share customer feedback, needs and area of opportunity; Marketing for customer communications, sales materials and intelligence; Sales to maintain a consistent customer transition to going live; finance on pricing, invoicing and strategy; and Supply Chain to help continuously improve our customers’ operations.
- Lead key processes such as strategic account planning, customer value / ROI metrics, and customer discovery sessions.
- Execute on overall client renewal process.
- Analyze data related to client performance, identifying trends and patterns, and using this information to make recommendations for improvements
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in strategic relationship management roles, ideally in an e-commerce Supply Chain or Fulfillment company with mid-market and enterprise clients
- Proven strategic relationship management skills
- Deep knowledge of retail e-commerce, fulfillment and technology solutions
- Experience growing existing customers
- Customer obsession
- Critical thinking skills, hunger to learn and grow, curiosity and empathy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport and influence others
- Ability to travel - 25+%