Tecnical Recruiter (6 months Contract)
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the role
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter in the Technology field who has the in-depth knowledge and network they can rely on to build awesome teams. You will work on challenging roles across teams that include Software Engineers, SDET, PE hiring, TPM,DevOps, QA, and Technical Leadership. Your positions will encompass a wide range of technologies including NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, and many more.
As an extension of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to StockX. You will partner with hiring Leaders to develop, communicate and execute on a recruiting plan unique to each position. If you possess the unique ability to identify top-level talent through a variety of sourcing/recruiting techniques, we should talk.
Day-to-day activities include strategic recruitment plan development, project management, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve seamless candidate and hiring team experiences.
What you'll do
- Attract top talent via creative sourcing, networking, soliciting internal referrals, participating in events and any other innovative approaches that you find successful
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with Technology to understand hiring needs and to advise on recruiting strategy
- Manage many requisitions concurrently while ensuring a high level of service and an enjoyable hiring team experience
- You have minimum of 5 years of experience in Tech recruiting and extensively hired for Product/ eCommerce/ Internet organizations
- You are an avid listener and possess strong assessment skills: You can listen to both verbal and non-verbal cues to correctly assess fit. You can read between the lines and report back to hiring teams.
- You have empathy for both candidates and hiring teams: You are curious and compassionate. You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see things from their perspective.
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity: You are comfortable with ever-changing requirements and can react quickly and nimbly to new information. You are always thinking in “if/then” scenarios to stay 20 steps ahead.
- You have strong project management skills: You have a high attention to detail and can effectively manage multiple stakeholders and positions simultaneously.
- You are a highly effective communicator: You’re persuasive when speaking with candidates and hiring teams. You are comfortable squaring off with people at any level. At StockX, you will interact with nearly every person who walks in the door.
- You are collaborative and can work independently: You are as comfortable working with a team as you are independently. You can work with others to set goals, and by yourself to come up with clear action plans - no sweat. At StockX, you will work closely with every department to drive projects forward.
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.