Safety & Trust Business Architect
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
You’ll be joining a fast moving and diverse team of dedicated individuals who work together to safeguard StockX’s marketplace, customers, team members and inventory worldwide. You’ll be helping devise, drive and execute the strategy and roadmap for the Safety & Trust team at StockX. This is a critical leadership role on the Safety & Trust team and will work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Brand Protection, Operations, Customer Support, and Information Security.
What you’ll do
- Assist in developing, implementing and managing the StockX Safety & Trust strategy and program
- Set vision, communicate clearly to the cross functional teams, and drive clarity regarding the safety & trust strategy.
- Plan and direct complex project and program schedules, budgets, monitoring and tracking
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to develop anti-fraud controls and design requirements to maximize project effectiveness
- Manage dependencies, risks, and strategy to exceed departmental goals and objectives
- Own key execution milestones and be the accountable individual internally for Safety & Trust initiatives
- Manage and drive multiple projects
- Manage and build strategic vendor partnerships and relationships to power our business
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and issue management & resolution
- Collaborate with Product Team to coordinate training plans for newly released functionality
- Collaborate with Data Team to develop reporting around newly released functionality
- Provide reporting and metrics to senior leadership
- 5-7 years years experience in related fields (Strategy, Program Management, Fraud, Product Management, Safety & Trust)
- Experience with project management systems (Confluence, JIRA, etc…)
- Ability to cooperate across organizational/department boundaries to reach mutual goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven analytical, problem solving and project management skills
Nice to have skills
- Experience with data platforms (Tableau, Databricks, Datadog, etc…)
- Knowledge of e-commerce fraud, investigation, chargebacks or payments.
- PMP or equivalent certification
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $130,000 to $150,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.