Manager, CS Knowledge Management
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the Role
The Manager of CS Knowledge Management will drive the development of customer service content such as Frequently Asked Questions, messaging templates, knowledge articles, and other resources. An expert with voice and style, this person will create engaging, professional, customer centric content, possessing the ability to easily explain the most complex topics. The role is responsible for leading a team of knowledge administrators, managing the content development process from intake, through editing, to distribution. They should also have established perspectives on content maintenance and organizational structure strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and develop a team of Knowledge Administrators who develop and update content, communicate these changes to the business all with a high attention to detail
- Plan, organize, write, and edit knowledge content and structure
- Help build and execute a cohesive knowledge development and management strategy
- Grow and maintain a deep understanding of StockX and Customer Service process and policies by working collaboratively and building relationships across internal teams.
- Develop, refine and enforce writing guidelines, including brand, voice, tone and compliance requirements
- Assist with the buildout of dashboards and reports to measure content performance and engagement KPIs
- Develop effective global content strategies with specific attention to localized and translated content
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 4-7 years of proven writing experience
- 2-3 years of knowledge management experience
- Knowledge Management industry experience
- People leadership skills
- Familiar with project management principles
- Able to write in explanatory styles to multiple audiences
- Ability to support content strategy, analyzing and resolving content gaps
- Knowledge of customer service or help center content
- Demonstrated ability to create content which is customer facing and internal knowledge articles
- for different channels including (phone, email, chat).
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Experience with content creation and deployment across global organization and multiple languages
- Interaction with other teams
- Lead cross functional initiatives
- Comfortable making decisions with input from others
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and Microsoft Powerpoint/Google Slides for data analysis and presentations
- Experience with Gladly Customer Service Platform preferred
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.