HR Generalist (Hybrid)
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the People Experience team:
We love what we do. The People Experience (PX) team at StockX is passionate about driving and supporting everything that makes StockX a remarkable experience for team members, contractors, and candidates. Join our team, and you’ll have a chance to grow your career in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with great people and be a part of important change and initiatives in all areas of the team member lifecycle. If you want to have fun, do meaningful work on a dream team, and make a difference - all while working at one of the hottest startups anywhere - we’d love to hear from you!
Why you'll love this role
The PX (Human Resources) Generalist will have a number of critical responsibilities focused on partnering with different departments, scaling our processes, and evolving our employee value proposition strategy. In this role, the PX specialist will support our tech center in Bangalore. This person will be responsible for partnering with the tech team on all activities, from employee relations and engagement to change management and organization support.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of PX (HR) support across the StockX India office.
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations issues, including leading and assisting in grievances, disciplinaries, capability processes, and exit interviews.
- Partner with PX Manager and business leaders on any change management projects.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring candidates to ensure we bring diverse talent into the organization and support their development and retention to ensure alignment with the business and team goals..
- Demonstrate an understanding of the vision, purpose and strategy of the business and design and implement a relevant people support strategy
- Office Management and day to day operations
- Assist with interviewing and hiring candidates
- Deliver and continuously improve our onboarding process and materials, in partnership with PX Operations.
- Manage relationships with our key temp agencies or vendors
- Partner with PX Operations and Payroll Departments to ensure compliance with all appropriate laws and regulations.
- Day to Day HR operations, which includes but not limited to attendance, visa applications, offer letter, benefits enrolment, employees’ record maintenance, year end tax adjustments, payroll, etc
- Partner with PX Manager and legal on all employee relations issues.
About you :
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience.
- Master's degree in Human Resources (Preferred)
- Analytical, data driven, with experience using HR data to generate insights and present findings.
- Demonstrated experience building strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, including various third parties and vendors, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust and openness amongst colleagues and clients together with a reputation for high personal integrity.
- Expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a service-oriented attitude
- Proven ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compliance, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, employee relations, safety, and employee engagement.
Nice to have skills
- Familiarity with Workday
- Proven ability to perform office management duties
- Working in a start-up or fast-paced environment as well as having a background in larger companies at scale is a big plus
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.