Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
The Strategic Supply Lead of Hong Kong will support the success of our most important power sellers and business in the region. This person will materially impact how we work with our sellers including how we grow their businesses, manage their success and ensure we're a great partner. A successful candidate is one who is scrappy, thinks quickly on their feet and can be both analytical and drive new business. This role will report directly to the Sr Regional Manager/Head of Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
- Support top sellers in Greater China region
- Understand our current sellers business and the things they need to grow
- Understand the operations of our top GNC sellers and help them/us improve how we work together
- Using analytics to understand how their business impacts the GCN region
- Report on KPI’s, with follow-up actions that are implemented and tracked on a monthly basis
- Identify growth opportunities in your region and work with the broader organization to formulate a plan of action
- Plan strategically across accounts to maximize their potential.
- Drive new business by prospecting existing connections, and proactive sourcing of new accounts
- Be up to speed on retail, and sneaker-specific trends and releases across your regions
- Efficiently resolve any account issues or questions, partnering with our CS & Operations team
- B2B experience (preferably in e-commerce) of account management and/or strategic supply management
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong English & Chinese speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to win in a scrappy environment
- Experience building a book of business. Confidentiality and discretion is a must
- Proven ability to recruit and retention of sellers/suppliers
- Cross-functional leadership
- Confidence in creating and presenting decks
- High level interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Mac and Excel proficiency, understanding of web-based platforms, and comfortable managing URL links
- HubSpot experience a plus
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.