Strategic Supply Lead
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, result-driven, entrepreneurial and is comfortable operating across functional lines, up and down a distributed organization, to help identify growth opportunities, evaluate operational metrics, and is committed to providing top-tier customer service. In addition this person will also be responsible for vocalizing customer pain points, push for product and customer improvements, leading to the overall success of the business.
What you’ll do
We are seeking someone who has a deep understanding of the sneaker / streetwear market, and current culture and have the ability to prioritize strategic opportunities, and build long term relationships..
- Manage and maintain user relationships throughout their territory, provide dedicated sales support to their business
- Achieve sales growth targets by assisting users in growing their business, as well as growing the overall power user base
- Conduct analysis on our most frequent users, helping to identify trends and patterns
- Seen as a lead relating to supplier/partner experience and supply
- Understands how sellers can grow their business, and tailor a sales package around their needs
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute seller activation events
- Streamline the on-boarding process for new users; creating on-boarding documents and emphasizing product features based on customer needs
- Work closely with customer service, operations, and product teams to troubleshoot customer challenges, resolve problems, ensuring a high quality of customer satisfaction
- Gather feedback and work closely with product team to design, test, and launch new features
- Actively brainstorm and propose business solutions that will grow the business
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in a customer facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Frequent interaction with other teams, including leaders
- Be able to interact with multiple levels of buyers and sellers
- Sometimes making decisions with prior approval from leader
- Frequently making decisions with general approval from my leader
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Slack, and other common basic office software
Nice to have skills
- A deep knowledge of the sneaker and fashion markets and excellent command of the key marketing channels
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset, creating recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- A good understanding of the StockX model and our categories
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $100,000 to $130,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.