Power Seller Marketing Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, result-driven, entrepreneurial and is comfortable operating across functional lines, up and down a distributed organization, to help identify growth opportunities in communications, is committed to expansion in communications, and flexing creative muscle to connect to the StockX Power Seller Community.
The Power Seller Marketing Specialist assists in the success of all sellers and will support B2B marketing for our sellers. This role will materially impact how we work with our sellers, how we speak with them and how we ensure their success. It has a global focus and will evaluate our sell side markets in APAC and growth markets in the Americas and Europe.
What you’ll do
- Assisting building a seller marketing strategy from the ground up
- Designing and executing seller communications (non-transactional) and a calendar to support
- Global Focus: - 50% US & EMEA and 50% time spend on APAC marketing
- Help design programs for sellers that help inform them on ways to grow their revenue on StockX
- Develop, lead and participate in seller quarterly council meetings. Actively follow up on areas of concern or business growth opportunities.
- Assist in driving seller recruitment to attract and retain sellers on StockX.
- Support seller tool marketing with the product marketing team and GTM.
- Work cross-functionally with core marketing across all functions.
- Seasonal travel to regions to ensure alignment.
- B2B marketing experience (preferably in e-commerce)
- 1-3 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to win in a scrappy environment
- HubSpot experience a plus
Nice to have skills
- Global experience working with markets in EMEA & APACBuilt B2B programs that are measurable and drive seller success
- Proven ability to market around recruitment and retention of sellers/suppliers
- Product Marketing for B2B/SaaS
- A deep knowledge of the sneaker and fashion markets and excellent command of the key marketing channels
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset, creating recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- A good understanding of the StockX model and our categories
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $55,000 to $65,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.