Asset Protection Associate (Security / Loss Prevention)
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of ecommerce, come join us at StockX. The Crisis Management & Asset Protection (CMAP) team is responsible for maintaining safety and security standards at StockX. CMAP has a strong team throughout our global network and leverages experts in various fields of safety and security. Team members are our strongest resource and investing in our people is our greatest strength. Additionally, utilizing industry leading technology resources, CMAP maintains a safe and secure environment for our team members and customers!
What you’ll do
- Maintain Crisis Management & Asset Protection (CMAP) policies and standards within assigned location
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain business relationships
- Perform routine testing, auditing, and maintenance of security systems which include CCTV, key control, and intrusion alarm systems
- Assist with the oversight of physical security measures including access control, CCTV surveillance, data collection, and Investigations
- Manage third-party Security Officer vendor(s)
- Monitor facility operations for policy opportunities, ensuring adherence to company policies regarding safety and security
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs.
- Minimum 1 year of Asset Protection, Fraud, Loss Prevention, or Security experience
- Experience working with security systems: CCTV, Card Control, Alarm System(s)
- Ability to build trust and interact in a manner that instills confidence
- Ability to initiate action and operate proactively
- Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- University, Law Enforcement, or Military experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in a International Business environment
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting strict deadlines
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.