Seasonal Supply Chain Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for optimizing and organizing product inventory, keeping accurate real-time records of inventory-product movement, and providing supply chain operations on the line of site to support the requirements of our customers. As the Supply Chain Specialist, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Overall inventory management responsibilities supporting the Authentication Center
- Maintain and communicate inventory metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Materials resource planning (MRP) and ordering of consumables supporting the Authentication Center
- Inventory management and SOP adherence for product flow in the Authentication Center including receiving, put away, picking and tracking inventory movements
- Cycle count inventories on a regular basis and drive month-end inventory verification
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, find root causes, develop and implement solutions to inventory management processes
- Support for special projects, operational needs, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, IT implementations and process improvements
- Minimum of 2 years inventory management or logistics experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (or iOS equivalents)
- Previous experience with a warehouse management system (WMS) is a plus
- Proven analytical, organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.