Seasonal Quality Assurance Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
Interested in growing your career on the cutting edge of culture, working for the company selling the hottest brands and products around the world? You will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our operations globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX, may be the place for you!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operation in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will audit process to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable product, performing material and product evaluations, and recording organizing, and analyzing results.
What you’ll do
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of quality performance
- Communication within operations team members on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve the efficiency of operations
- Develop and execute supplier scorecards
- Coordinate and manage supplier business reviews
- Support and help develop Marketing and Operations forecasting
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience in quality assurance, operations, or a related field
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have skills
- 0-3 years of experience in assessing value and risk of footwear, streetwear, and collectibles
(including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories)
- Fashion retail background
Location: Onsite - Tempe, AZ
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base hourly range is $16 per hour, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.