Customer Service Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
Customer Service Representatives are on the front lines of helping our customers. The CS Rep plays an important role in handling the day-to-day contacts and resolving issues from our customers via email, chat and phones. They will also provide input into improving the customer experience and processes. This role has excellent growth potential within Customer Service.
What you will do
- Resolve questions and achieve customer satisfaction from our customers and internal teams.
- Take ownership of individual customer queries, collaborating with internal teams to ensure positive outcomes for our customers.
- Effectively handle multiple chat & email cases simultaneously while achieving performance metrics.
- Help manage the customer experience through the order fulfillment process.
- Ensure strong customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards and service response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Strike the right balance between company policies and procedures and customer benefits to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across Customer Service and StockX.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and policies that will positively impact the customer experience.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities to achieve customer satisfaction as directed by leadership to fulfill business needs.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Contact center, proficient in phone, chat and email queues.
- E-commerce experience is nice to have.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support business priorities, as needed.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must.
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in problem solving, making independent decisions and owning the outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry background knowledge and experience is nice to have.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base hourly range is $16.50 per hour, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.