Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
Interested in growing your career on the cutting edge of culture, working for the company selling the hottest brands and products around the world? You will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our operations globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX, may be the place for you!
The Authenticator inspects footwear, streetwear, and collectibles (including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories) to ensure the products meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. You’ll work closely with our operations and customer service teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Inspect and process footwear, streetwear, and collectibles (including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories) adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Proactively work with site leadership and other team members to identify process improvements.
- Support operations team in inbound and outbound functions as directed and per business needs
- Contribute to the cleanliness standards and processes of the site
- Contribute to and maintain site safety standard
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have skills
- 0-3 years of experience in assessing value and risk of footwear, streetwear, and collectibles (including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories)
- Fashion retail background
Location: Onsite - Mississauga, Ontario
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base hourly range is $20 CAD per hour, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.