Warehouse Lead - San Diego, CA
Returnmates is a fast-growing, LA-based technology and logistics startup that enables consumers to return online purchases without leaving their home. Our mission is to make online shopping more enjoyable by providing a return experience that’s as seamless as the purchase. We combine technology and logistics to provide a white-glove service for consumers -- no more printing, boxes and tape! If you want to join an innovative team that is tackling an area of ecommerce that has been left out to dry, this is the place for you.
Returnmates is venture-backed by top VCs in LA and NYC, and founders from Allbirds, Warby Parker, Harry’s and thredUP. Our team is made up of scrappy operators, engineers, and marketers from Uber, Lime and Amazon.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a capable Part-Time Warehouse Operations lead to support our company’s expansion in the San Diego market. You will receive and sort our daily packages and prep routes for delivery drivers. You'll begin as an individual contributor and hire and grow a team below you as the company grows and scales.
- Warehouse inventory management
- Process, sort, and ingest packages accurately
- Monitor ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check and verify shipping labels
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Communicate operational needs & concerns to HQ team
- Proven warehouse experience
- Team player with organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
You'll be excited to join the team because we have:
- The opportunity to join the ground floor of a fast-paced startup!
- Training & development
- A fun and engaging work environment