Accounts Receivable Clerk
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
About the role
Qwick is currently in search of an Account Receivable Clerk to join our Finance team. This role will play an important part in protecting our company’s revenue and cash position. This individual will be responsible for ensuring timely collection of outstanding AR. They will be doing this by communicating with businesses in all avenues, including phone, email, and text messaging through Qwick’s proprietary support tool. They will also be working closely with teams across finance, account management, sales, data, and engineering to help develop processes and procedures to optimize the AR function as a whole.
You’ll be a great fit if you like to…
- Collaborating cross-functionally with finance and account management teams to maintain accurate and timely invoice experiences for Business Partners.
- Learning new tricks and sharpening old ones while working across tools like Excel, Quickbooks, SQL, Salesforce, Looker, and Zendesk.
- Providing exceptional customer service related to billing inquiries from Business Partners.
- Leveraging creativity and building new ways to optimize the Qwick invoice experience.
- Making a difference, working hard, and being a part of building something incredible.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, data entry, Google docs including sheets, Excel.
- Ability and desire to learn internal systems required for the position.
- Comfortable with math and financial data, markups, discounts, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal details; comfortable picking up the phone and talking to vendors and customers directly.
- Master at attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and be organized
- Constantly curious to deepen your understanding of the role
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Benefits (if eligible) Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid office environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Pet benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.