Guest Experience Associate
Nashville, TN, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
A bit about us
We’re a venture-backed startup on a mission to change the future of hospitality and home. With properties in some of America’s most-loved cities, our unique platform allows buildings to blur the line between hotels and apartments. This all-in-one solution includes property operations, customer acquisitions, and the tech stack to operate with more flexibility than any other company in the market.
Our tech-enabled buildings create one-of-a-kind guest experiences and tremendous value in the underlying real estate. Whether guests are with us for a night, a year, or somewhere in between, these are more than just spaces to spend the night—they’re a place to call home.
Our property team members bring our business to life at each building, focusing on execution, along with resident and guest experience. Our non-property team members support property execution and the evolution of other areas within our platform.
As our Guest Experience Associate, your job is to create and own an exceptional experience for each of our Placemakr guests from the moment they check in, throughout their stay and until they depart. Simply put, your job is to manage our beautiful space, deliver exceptional service, and delight our amazing guests.
This position will be located on-site at our property in Nashville, TN. The hourly rate for the position is $17.50/hr.
- Ensure that our guests have everything they need to have the best stay possible, so that they never want to stay anywhere other than Placemakr again.
- Set the Placemakr brand apart by making certain it wows every guest with each interaction.
- Operate the front of the house seamlessly during your shift, mastering and helping to evolve all of our front of house processes to ensure they are serving our guests at the highest levels.
- Lay the groundwork each day to ensure you and the team are prepared for all guests checking in and out, including managing all reservations, assigning rooms, making keys, preparing parking passes, collecting ID’s/payment, answering phones, and assisting guests with any and all questions or needs.
- Become an expert on your hotel and the surrounding neighborhood so that you can provide recommendations + concierge level services to our guests and also help solve on-site problems with creative solutions.
- Develop a strong working relationship with all of your teammates.
- Be a leader by example and top performer to help your team achieve and maintain Placemakr standards for excellence, including employee engagement ratings, NPS scores, brand standards, consistently positive customer reviews, etc.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- You have a high school diploma.
- You are a people person and love making other people happy. Your personality is infectious, leaving a positive lasting impression on everyone you come in contact with.
- You hear and see yourself in our core values, and are excited to live by them.
- You are obsessed with customer service. Your life’s calling is to delight the guests you serve at every turn.
- You are a stellar communicator who can effectively communicate with guests of all walks of life.
- You’re an excellent and efficient multitasker.
- You are capable of sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and other physical activities as required by the job.
- You are highly organized and excel at managing your time and resources proactively to knock your goals out of the park.
- You’re the kind of person that everyone is excited to be around because they feel like you’re a true team player.
- And, if you happen to have a successful history as a front desk agent or any related hospitality experience that’s a total bonus in our eyes.
- You lead by example and embody the core values of Placemakr. You Own It. You Make It Better. You Treat People Right.
- Guest Experience Associates will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance). Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for our Guest Experience Associates and an exceptional guest experience.
Our benefits & perks
Competitive Pay, Stock Options and Generous Monthly or Quarterly Bonus Program starting at $500 depending on your role
Yearly uniform stipend
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance with options for Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Life Insurance
401k + 4% employer matching program
Paid Time Off to allow time for you to recharge
ZayZoon as an option to access your paycheck before your payday
Plus, discounts to stay at select Placemakr properties all over the US
*Property Leadership roles come with additional benefits such as cell phone reimbursement and health and wellness stipend.
Our community norms
Great people are the key to our success. From corporate team members to our property teams and leaders, we’re looking for collaborative, driven individuals to join us as we continue to expand our presence across the US. Most importantly, we create positive community norms that shape our company culture and inform how we do business:
We own it.
We make it better.
We treat people right.
Placemakr will provide reasonable accommodation to complete an application upon request, consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact our team at email@example.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Placemakr values diversity of all kinds, and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, we still encourage you to apply!